Emerging from the ashes of Whale tokens, Ash DAO is a hub of innovation, collaborating and working with various teams across the Cosmos. ASH DAO will push the Migaloo economy to grow and allow the community to thrive, shaping a future where governance meets creativity. Join us in building a diverse, robust community at the heart of Cosmos.
As a DAO, we have already released multiple products, the biggest of which is a fair launched deflationary meme coin called $GUPPY with 95% of the supply distributed from day 1, with the remaining 5% used for liquidity. Alongside $GUPPY we released the GUPPY furnace, allowing users to burn the token and receive the $gASH burn derivative. The burning of GUPPY is incentivised by airdrops throughout the ecosystem via airdrops. So far over 9% of the total supply of $GUPPY has been minted and no more can ever enter circulation
ASH DAO will not be stopping here. We have many plans in motion designed to create value and fun around the Migaloo and WhiteWhale ecosystems.