- The tutorial is about using Astroport, a decentralized exchange (DEX) on the Neutron blockchain, which is part of the Cosmos ecosystem.
- The host explains the process of connecting a wallet to Astroport, mentioning options like MetaMask and Cosmos snaps for Ethereum users.
- Neutron is introduced as a blockchain secured by Cosmos, using the Atom token for staking and rewards.
- The tutorial demonstrates how to bring Atom tokens from the Cosmos Hub to Neutron using a bridge and an IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication) transaction.
- The host swaps Atom for a meme coin called “n” on Astroport, highlighting the IBC transaction and the importance of having Neutron tokens for gas fees.
- After the swap, the host explores liquidity pools on Astroport, focusing on different pool types such as XYK, Stable, and PCL pools.
- Liquidity provision and staking in pools are explained, with the host adding liquidity to an Astro-USDC pool and enabling staking for additional incentives.
- Pool types are further discussed, including constant product pools, stable swap pools, and PCL pools, each serving different purposes in the DEX.
- The tutorial briefly touches on Astro, the governance token of Astroport, and mentions the ability to stake Astro for voting power on proposals in the Terra blockchain.
- The video concludes with information about the Atom Accelerator Dow, which sponsored the tutorial, and encourages viewers to subscribe and engage with the Cosmos community.
Why non-USD stablecoins are the future of global trade
Why non-USD stablecoins are the future of global trade.Feb 15 · video