Are you excited to see the future of Akash? In this video you’ll learn how to buy and stake $AKT, Akash Network native token Akash Network is a decentralized cloud computing platform.
Built on cutting-edge blockchain technology, Akash is a more efficient and sustainable alternative to traditional cloud infrastructure ☁️ ☁️
Join Akash community TODAY!
Video Summary & Timestamps
[00:01] How to buy & stake $AKT using Osmosis DEX
– This video is a tutorial on how to buy and stake $AKT, the native token of the Akash Network.
– The process includes buying $AKT using Osmosis DEX and then staking it.
[00:24] To buy $AKT, access Osmosis DEX and ensure your wallet is funded.
– Use Cosmos Hub $ATOM Token for this video.
– Go to the “Assets” tab and search for $ATOM or the token you wish to buy.
[00:42] Confirm two transactions and wait for tokens
– Interact with Osmosis for the first time
– Set the amount and confirm the transactions
– Wait for the tokens to arrive to Osmosis
– Go to the ‘Swap’ tab
[01:03] How to buy and transfer $AKT on Osmosis DEX
– From the swap page, set the swap to be $ATOM -> $AKT
– Swap your desired amount of $ATOM into $AKT by typing in an amount of ATOM
– Clicking swap and confirm the wallet pop-up
[01:30] Transfer $AKT tokens to Keplr Wallet and start staking
– Look for $AKT and click on Withdraw within your “Assets” page on Osmosis
– Set the amount you wish to send to the Akash Blockchain, and confirm the transaction
– The $AKT tokens will go to your Akash Address, also controled by your Keplr wallet, just like Osmosis and the Cosmos Hub chains
– Once transfered, you can start staking
[02:01] Navigate to the search bar and look for $AKT
– Head to wallet.keplr.app
– In the left hand side of the page, click on $AKT
– Scroll down on the Akash page to find all the validators
– Alternatively, you can use the search bar to find $AKT
[02:20] App popup with more info about how staking works.
– Click on ‘Stake’ to start staking.
– Keep in mind that staking will lock your funds.
– In order for your staked assets to be liquid again, you will need to un-stake.
[02:38] Buying and staking #AKT tokens using Osmosis and Keplr Wallet
– The process takes 21 days to complete.
– Set the amount and click stake.
– Confirm the transaction.
– Congratulations on successfully buying and staking #AKT tokens using Osmosis and Keplr Wallet!