Enigma is a professional proof of stake validator operating on more than 20 mainnets (Axelar, Juno, Umee…) and 10 testnets.
We are currently relaying for many projects in the Cosmos ecosystem (more than 64 channels) and one of the top relayers for Axelar blockchain.
Enigma is currently providing:
– Relayers wallet tool that aim to monitor and alert when a relayer’s wallet is almost dry (Axelar, Kujira, Umee)
– IBC client tool that aim to monitor and update automatically all the IBC client when they are about to expire (Axelar, Kujira, Umee)
– Faucet bots for many chains (Axelar, Kujira, Sei, Bitsong…)
– We built the JunoSwap analytics website that aims to display prices, liquidities and volumes from the Dex (https://info.junoswap.com/). We are currently retrieving, calculating and indexing all metrics to our databases and displaying them thanks to the API we built.
– We are also providing the JunoSwap analytics to Coingecko (https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/junoswap)
– Prices discord bots that aim to calculate and retrieve prices and metrics to the chains (Umee, Comdex, Bitsong,…)
– We are currently building “Enigma-wallet” which allows to delegate and undelegate tokens from a validator on the Cosmos chains (we are adding other projects as we go along). The tool also allows to get information about the validators such as the number of stakers, the APR, the commission and to bring a help to the governance by allowing users to see the proposals, to decrypt them and soon to vote directly for them
– We also built the maintainer monitoring bot that check the status of maintainers nodes on Axelar and send alerts if needed.